- Attendees and organisers shall treat all individuals with respect; bullying, harassment, intimidation, and discrimination of any kind will not be tolerated at any event and on any outreach channel associated with the EMS2024.
- Respectful conduct of debates, exchange, and any other type of interactions is expected from all participants.
- No political statement is allowed at any event and on any outreach channel associated with the EMS2024.
- Please switch off any mobile phones or set them to mute mode during the sessions.
Recording and sharing
- For EMS2024 we would like to record the oral sessions and provide the recordings on the EMS YouTube Channel afterwards. This requires that all presenters explicitly state whether they agree to such a publication or not, should they be assigned an oral presentation. The agreement has to be given at the time of submitting the abstract, but can be changed afterwards.
- It is not allowed to take screen captures or record live online or streamed onsite presentations and discussions in any session unless the presenter, panellists, speakers authorise this. Video and photo recordings of scientific material shown in any onsite oral or poster presentation are not allowed unless the presenter authorises it. It is also not allowed to copy any presentation from the desktops in the onsite lecture rooms.
- Presenters are encouraged to inform the audience if they welcome photos, screen captures and sharing on social media by using the Screen capture/photos welcome or Screen capture/photos NOT allowed graphic.
For any complaints about conduct and breaches of these rules during the EMS2024 a conduct committee will be approachable; please use the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or inform staff at the information & badge pick-up desk in the foyer.