Application deadline: 18 April 2024, 13:00 CEST
For a limited number of participants registration fees may be waived, with high priority for young scientists participating onsite in Barcelona. Participants who wish to apply for waivers to facilitate their participation in EMS2024 onsite, are asked to indicate their application and to upload the application documents within the abstract submission tool.
To apply for a waiver:
- Please enter the session programme, select the programme stream and session you would like to submit your abstract to, and use the "Abstract submission" link associated with that session.
- Within the abstract submission tool, please tick the support scheme "Registration fee waiver (WAIV)".
- Upload one pdf file that contains:
- a short CV, indicating nationality, date of birth, and recent relevant publications
- a short statement on other sources of funding and how research will benefit from your attendance at the conference
- Complete the abstract submission form and submit your abstract.