Aapplication deadline: 18 April 2024, 13:00 CEST
This award is specifically for presentations in the field of biometeorology. The award consists of a waiver for the registration fee and financial support of €500.00 for travel expenses to attend the Annual Meeting onsite in Barcelona. Please read the information about eligibility and requirements before applying.
To apply for a TFTAYS:
- Please enter the session programme, select the programme stream and session you would like to submit your abstract to, and use the "Abstract submission" link associated with that session.
- Within the abstract submission tool, please tick the support scheme "Tromp Foundation Travel Award to Young Scientists for papers on biometeorology (TFTAYS)".
- Upload one pdf file that contains:
- a short curriculum vitae of the candidate including an email contact. Please include a list of your most important publications and distinguish between peer-reviewed and other publications
- a document that proves the age of the candidate
- an estimate of your travel-related costs
- Complete the abstract submission form and submit your abstract.