Abstract and support applications will be possible from mid-February (start of abstract submission). Scientists who wish to apply for the EMS Young Scientist Conference Award (YSCA), a Tromp Foundation Travel Award to Young Scientists (TFTAYS), an EMS Open Data Stipend (EODS) or a registration fee waiver must be the principal author of their contribution and must submit an abstract by 15 March 2024, 13:00 CEST (for TFTAYS or waiver) or 31 March 2024 (for EODS). Please study the respective announcement below for requirements and submission of any additional documentation.
- Please note that all support applicants have to pay Abstract Processing Fees (APF) at the time of submitting the abstract.
- Please note that support through any of these schemes – with the exception of the EODS – will only be granted to applicants intending to participate onsite at the meeting in Barcelona.
- Each support is granted to the contact author for a particular abstract. Should this abstract be withdrawn before the meeting or should this abstract not be presented onsite at the meeting, although the author who has been granted support is present at the meeting, the support grant has to be returned, i.e. the author in question will be asked to register and, if necessary, to pay back the money received.
- Awards and registration fee waivers cannot be transferred.
Please follow the links below for detailed instructions on how to apply for the respective support schemes.
- EMS YSCA: 15 March 2024
Submit an abstract through the EMS2024 call for abstracts and send application documents to EMS.
- EODS - EMS Open Data Stipend: 31 Mar 2024
Send a letter of motivation and your abstract to email@example.com.
- TFTAYS: 18 April 2024
Submit an abstract and application documents through the EMS2024 call for abstracts.
- Registration fee waiver: 18 April 2024
submit an abstract and application documents through the EMS2024 call for abstracts.